1) Anna's hair is out of control. The heat and humidity only help her springy curls. At night when it's bath time we see how long it really is getting, but any other time it's Boing! Boing! I called her hair "boincy" last week in a little slip, but it's true: bouncy, boing-y, curly, curly hair!
2) Good old summer fun with lots of frogs and toads. Since we've had so much rain this summer everyone around here has reported tons of toads and frogs in their yards. We are no exception. We've even had two in the basement! Good thing a little frog doesn't scare anyone around here.... (Okay, okay, I screamed when I saw one in our basement... first it's the basement, next the bedroom....??? Ahhhhhhhh!)4) I am so happy to add a second assistant in the kitchen! Anna helped me make our delicious Wacky Cakes last week and, just like her big brother, also helped "clean" the dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment