8.02.2008

Catching Up

We finally upgraded our digital camera. This is great because I love taking pictures and have this crazy need to document every second of the kid's lives or else I'm scared I'll forget everything about their childhoods like I forget my car keys and shopping lists and coupons and the date. Now, the only problem is the new camera takes bigger file size pictures (or something like that) and loading them on to this circa 1999 computer (well... maybe it's a 2004?) takes a lot of space so we are dealing with trying to organize a new photo storage system. This makes posting hard because I don't have immediate access to my pictures, so every time I go to post something it's been so long that it's old news or the kids have already changed... Well, I'm just going to try and jump back in with a little "What we did on our summer "staycation." Here goes.

We left off at the 4th of July. We went to a family get together and had a blast.

There was swing twirling,
pool fun, bubbles,

marshmallows playing, somersaults,serious moments by the pool,
and hugs and kisses.
But all things must come to an end...

No comments: