1.15.2008

One

How on earth is Anna one already? I feel like Anna rolled right through her babyhood. She was a baby for a few weeks, and then she started moving and rolling and smiling and no longer looked like a newborn. She has just plowed through all of the milestones barely stopping to let me catch my breath. She got her first two bottom teeth at the same time and followed that with the top four coming in all at once. She started pulling up and cruising around and the next thing I know she's walking all over the house and climbing the stairs faster than I can catch her. She started smiling practically from birth and just hasn't stopped. I can't believe how much this girl smiles. She is just so happy and it's contagious. You just can't help but smile and laugh when Anna is around. I'll post her 1 year old stats after her checkup this Thursday.

Anna, how did we survive without you??

No comments: