1.08.2008

Sledding

Is there anything more fun than sledding? John and I met two of Jack and Anna's cousins and had a great time sledding Sunday afternoon. I was a bit worried about what Jack would think because even me, when I looked straight down that hill, I thought it all of a sudden looked pretty scary. Jack LOVED it. He kept saying, "Again! Again!" He didn't want to stop even though John's pants were soaked and everyone was frozen.


I pulled Anna around in her little sled and her favorite thing was to go over the little icy "bumps" in the snow.


Going down the "little hill."


Climbing back up the "big hill!"


Jack decided all by himself to slide down on his belly.


The happy sledders!


Okay, I admit, I told Jack if he let me take his picture we could go have some hot cocoa. And, I said, you have to smile.

Later, Anna came home to have some frozen blueberries, shredded cheese and thought she would share it with Dracula! She wouldn't let him go!

No comments: