We got "the list" of things Jack needs to bring for Preschool. He has a "sneak peek" day this Thursday morning. I'm hoping the new toys and kids and books and art supplies distract him enough to make this a very smooth transition. He's been rolling with all the other punches lately, so I have high hopes. Besides a change of clothes, a backpack and lunch bag and his favorite stuffed toy, all he needs are some pictures.
One of his face for his cubby (!!),


one of his whole body for the attendance sheet on the wall,


and one of his family. I think the last time we tried that was:

time for an update!
We'll have to keep working on these this week.
I think we have the cubby picture, but we still have some work to do on the whole body picture and the family pictures.
Yippeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment