Anna loves eating fruit and ice cubes from this thing! The Mesh Feeder is perfect for frozen bananas and ice cubes, which are great right now, since those two teeth next to the bottom two middle ones are working their way through her gums. She has eaten melon, peaches, pears, apples, sweet potato and squash pieces through this thing. Just don't let her sit with Auntie Katie while she has a frozen banana!
"Karen, this thing smells! Is this what a banana should smell like?" and
"Ewwwww! She's getting some on me! Take her!"
Meanwhile, when we had that awful week of hot, humid weather, we got creative for dinner. I didn't want to cook one night so I told Jack we could have yogurt with fresh strawberries in an ice cream cone! We also had some other vegetables with dip (Jack used ketchup as his "dip!") and some blueberry pancakes from the day before that I popped in the toaster... Don't freak out Dad! It was pretty good!
He also got a really bad haircut that week. I've been putting his hat on him all the time, because I get so mad whenever I see where she messed up. We need a new barber!!!!
1 comment:
Take him to Jerry!
Post a Comment