
It seems like some days can just last forever and nothing is happening around here, and other days are gone in a flash and 5,000 things happen in that one day.

Anna is eating cereal, bananas, peas and pears so far. Sweet potatoes tomorrow!

Anna loves her swing outside. (What doesn't this girl love?)

It looks like my blue hydrangea might actually bloom this year!

Anna is pulling up on her knees and even standing for a few seconds!!!!! She can go from lying on her belly to sitting right up all by herself now too. This means she can pull herself up in the co-sleeper... which means she could topple right out. Which means we needed to get her out of there and into the crib. Which means....

Jack is sleeping in the "Big Boy Bed!" Holy cow. This twin bed seems humongous with him in it, and of course he had to have every blanket and every stuffed animal known to man in bed with him. The first two naps have not gone well. As long as he's up there having "quiet time," I'm okay with that, but he's been doing the "Mommy, I need to pee," or "Mommy, I can't sleep, there's funny noises in there," so we need to work on this one.

"What?! Jack is sleeping in the twin bed and I get to sleep in the big crib!?"

And days like that are exhausting. Still smiling though!
No comments:
Post a Comment