3.22.2007

fluffernutter


Jack ate his first fluffernutter sandwich today. We bought the marshmallow fluff for hot cocoa a while ago and forgot all about it. So with a little help from our favorite peanut butter, (katie, don't you remember that the peanut butter used to come in a plastic pail and we used those for digging at the beach? Our Teddie pails?!?! I think I thought they were pretty lame back then, but now I want to buy one for Jack!) Jack and I dined on fluffernutters for lunch. We topped it off with some apple slices for dessert. Jack likes to choose between apple slices and "big apple," which is just a hunk of apple with the skins peeled.

My grandmother never forgets to mention what a fan of fluffernutters I was when I was little, and wouldn't you know it, I still am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who isn't a fluffernutter fan?? I mean, c'mon!
The Teddie buckets were the best for making sand castles!