Okay. We're back. Looks like we are in the market for a new pediatrician....again! Anyway, despite the appt. being 2 hours, Anna is great. The rash is either, 1) from dry skin/eczema (thanks Ma!)/too much bathing (once at night!) or 2) something in my diet like Milk or Peanut Butter that is irritating to her. We were given strict orders to bathe once or twice a week max until further notice! and put plenty of Aquaphor on her face. Keep putting olive oil on her head. Poor kid. She looks and smells like a greasy Italian! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Dad you ought to click on that if you're reading!
Anyway, the entire awful appointment ended with the incredibly incompetent nurse administering FOUR separate shots into Anna's little thighs. (I had just gotten her to sleep... we had been waiting THAT long. If I had been less tired and more gutsy, I would have just walked out.... way back in the waiting room!)
Anyway: 11 lbs. 3 ozs. and 22 1/2 inches long!
For comparison sake: Jack's 2 month check-up: 11 lbs. 9 oz. and 23 inches long. They're neck and neck!
Dad you ought to click on that if you're reading!
Anyway, the entire awful appointment ended with the incredibly incompetent nurse administering FOUR separate shots into Anna's little thighs. (I had just gotten her to sleep... we had been waiting THAT long. If I had been less tired and more gutsy, I would have just walked out.... way back in the waiting room!)
Anyway: 11 lbs. 3 ozs. and 22 1/2 inches long!
For comparison sake: Jack's 2 month check-up: 11 lbs. 9 oz. and 23 inches long. They're neck and neck!
2 comments:
Oh my god, Karen.
Yes???
Post a Comment