Ha! Check back Friday..... and then check back in with me when Sydney is pulling up on everything, crawling and walking and demanding to be played with while Grace neeeeeeeeeeeeddddsssss you and neeeeeeddsss crayons and paper and scissors, and Oooops! Dad, I cut my hair!! Ooops, cut Sydney's hair too..... Ha! I have a feeling I'll be teasing You soon too!!
3 comments:
Welcome back! Will I have to wait until April for the next post?
Ha! Check back Friday..... and then check back in with me when Sydney is pulling up on everything, crawling and walking and demanding to be played with while Grace neeeeeeeeeeeeddddsssss you and neeeeeeddsss crayons and paper and scissors, and Oooops! Dad, I cut my hair!! Ooops, cut Sydney's hair too..... Ha! I have a feeling I'll be teasing You soon too!!
K, you got me!
I am lucky that I have the time at work to update the girl's site, with no one bugging me.
Post a Comment