in the driver's seat I think it's a riot!
When we got to the beach Jack ran straight for the water and splashed right in! This is a big change from last year when he wouldn't go near the waves. I think part of it was that it was low tide and the waves were pretty small. If you think about it from a small person's perspective I guess the ocean and the waves can be a pretty intimidating thing. (So can Santa Claus from a small child's perspective!)
Anna had a great time. She was looking down the whole time exploring the sand, the water and the snails! She had a handful of snails that I really had to pry out of her little fist as we were leaving! She only tried to eat one. This girl is going to have expensive taste!My favorite part of this trip was when we were all heading for the car, making our way up the sandy hill, Jack bent down and scooped up two fistfuls of beach sand and as he was running up the hill he yelled, "Can I take some sand home with me?" This reminds me of me so much. I can't seem to leave any beach without a pocketful of something.
No comments:
Post a Comment