5.31.2008

The Great Sunflower Project

This looks like fun, and with the price of gas down the street at $3.97 this morning, we will definitely be staying around the house this summer. I've been trying to think of ways to fill our days car-free and this sounds interesting. I found The Great Sunflower Project through another blog, MommyCoddle and thought I'd pass it on. We have one sunflower started from Jack's preschool and two others from Earth Day at Laudholm Farms, though it's hard to find full sun all day long anywhere here at our house. We'll see how this project goes, if I can remember I'll keep everyone updated. I can't wait to have a backyard full of sunflowers. Who doesn't like sunflowers??!!?

Well, if the sunflowers don't work out we do have something else to keep up busy. A BIG something else! A new swingset:


Complete with a tower, two telephones, a steering wheel and a stand-up swing this thing is sure to help pass the summer days away. (Can't beat the price either: free!!!!!)

No comments: