3.23.2008
Happy Easter!
Jack and I went to the Easter Egg Hunt put on by the Parks and Rec department the weekend before Easter:

I took Jack and he found one of the lucky "prize" eggs, in fact he found number 1 of 5. He got to pick a toy off a table with dvd's, weird stuffed animal easter baskets, sand toys, and what he picked which was the toy golf set. (He's ready to play Grandpa!) He found a pirate's patch too!
There was a funny juggler there for entertainment too. I would have been happy to sit and watch his whole show but Jack got antsy so we left early to pick his prize and head home.
We had our own little hunt in the house on Easter morning because it was SO COLD and SNOWY and did I mention it was FREEZING here Easter morning? I remember hunting outside when Jack was 1 1/2, and the weather last year was pretty snowy but we still went out. This year I wanted Anna to have some fun so we stayed inside. That Easter Bunny was pretty sneaky and went right in the kids rooms leaving a surprise for them by their beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment