12.31.2007

What we did on our winter vacation

Hellllloooooo out there... I fell off the face of the earth for a bit. Sorry about that. I'll just catch you all up to speed in pictures.

Little Anna making music. Her favorite thing to do now, besides raiding the pots and pans cupboard, climbing on every available surface and charming the pants off of everyone she meets!

We picked our Christmas tree this year at a local farm. Jack did the honors. Who knows what we'll do when Anna has a say in these decisions...

The best part? Running away from Mom and Dad through the snow, laughing all the way, ha ha ha ha ha!

Of course he helped chop it down too!

Stringing up those lights!

Trying desperately to get the 2 kid Christmas card shot. Take 1.

Jack is starting to understand that letters make words and letters spell things. He spells his name all the time now. Most of the time he gets it right!

Oh yah! I won a contest on a blog I read and got a TON of great Martha Stewart Christmas stuff. See, it's not just wasted time "surfing!"

Trying desperately to get the 2 kid Christmas card shot. Take 2. Oops, where's Anna?

Trying desperately to get the 2 kid Christmas card shot. Take 3.

Trying desperately to get the 2 kid Christmas card shot. Take 4.

Who could forget the day Dad dressed Anna... all by himself!




Trying desperately to get the 2 kid Christmas card shot. Take 5, 6, 7 and 8. If you didn't get our card, it went something like this:

(and sorry! I was the most disorganized I've ever been this Christmas and can't remember who I sent one to and who I didn't! Of course I resolve to do so much better in 2008!)
And there were thousands more outtakes! Seriously.

Happy New Year!!!


2 comments:

TAC said...

Welcome back! It has been a while...
Nice work on scoring some Martha Christmas stuff... But you being so crafty, I thought you would be making your own wrapping paper this year!

Karen said...

HA! You guys are so funny. Making my own wrapping paper!! HA! Hm.... actually, that's a good idea. I'll get right on that!