Well, we have a brand new piece of
high class artwork to show off. I know, I know, artwork, usually very expensive, usually not much return on your investment. I hear you. But this,
truly, is priceless.

So was our
reaction to this masterpiece.

It spans two walls and includes very dramatic lines. It has very deep, embedded messages and has secret and important significance to the artist.
Our special artist is taking orders for the holidays. Please note his use of GREEN. Very Christmasy. That's Green SHARPIE to be exact. He can work in your home if you would like, though his prices are pretty steep. I may be able to negotiate on your behalf. Don't all start banging the door down at once...

And in case you were worried about Anna being shown up, she has her own way of expressing her artistry....

Note the way her hands practically dance in her medium.

Still life with spaghetti sauce. Priceless, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment