Blueberry pancakes for breakfast today. We are almost finished with my stash of frozen wild blueberries that we picked this summer. I'm really not happy about that, last year we were eating them through March. I guess we just went a little blueberry crazy this fall. Anna was being impatient this morning while I was making them, so I gave her a handful of frozen blueberries to start with. That used to be Jack's favorite thing. She went nuts and ate several handfuls. Then she started in with the pancakes. She looks like a little hobo with her blueberry scruff!



She's starting to get full, finally!Jack is totally into riding his bike now and he was pretty proud of himself for riding (well, a bit more like coasting...) down the "big hill." He did it several times last night just as it was getting dark.
And I just want to point out... we made a
little prediction here back in March. You all really ought to call us before you call your bookies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment