10.31.2007

Trick or Treat!

Yee -haw! Jack had a lot of fun trick or treating downtown tonight and instead of saying, "Trick or Treat" when he went into a store he would yell, "Yeee-haw!" Everyone thought he was really cute and commented on his costume. I thought it might look a little lame, since I threw it together pretty last minute for a party last weekend. Jack's vest is made from a pair of Grandma's jeans with a felt star and pocket, his cowboy shirt (with horses, lassos, boots and spurs) is from a consignment store ($2!!) and his hat we got him last year when he went through a Woody phase (from Toy Story). The only thing that was missing were the boots, but when I said that to John, Jack overheard me and said, "We can pretend my shoes are boots Mommy!" Great idea Jack!








More pictures here on flickr...

and last year/this year:

No comments: