8.03.2007

Bath Time = Crazy Time

If you were to call our house between 6:30 and 7:00 on any given night probably all you would hear would be screaming. For some reason Anna turns into a wild thing whenever she goes near the tub. She absolutely LOVES bath time. Jack thinks this is hysterical and chimes in with his own screaming and yelling and splashing and general chaos-making. I have to laugh because it really is funny to see Anna go crazy like that. I'll have to try and capture it on video some night. Below are pictures of Anna and Jack in the bath seat. It's much easier to bathe two at a time when you don't have to worry about one of them tipping over.























I want to post some more "Which one is it" photos because just looking through some of Jack's old pictures makes me go crazy pointing out the similarities and differences. I used to think it was so annoying to hear people say "Well, so-and-so was a real crier, but this one, he's just a peach...." and "My first never did that," or "He crawled at 2 months, but she doesn't even want to roll!" But now I know why people do that. It really is fascinating to think about these two siblings and just how much they have in common and how much they can look alike, but also how drastically different they are and how sometimes I'm not sure which is which looking at baby pictures, and other times I can't believe the differences in their appearances.

No comments: