7.03.2007

Rolling through the first 6 months


Well, we are just 2 weeks shy of Anna's half-birthday, and she is moving right through those milestones! She rolls and rolls and rolls all across the floor. We've even taken the coffee table out of the living room to accommodate her love for rolling as well as to protect her head from the inevitable. Anna is such a happy, content baby.

She will be rolling and rolling around on the floor and I'll have to run in and check on her because it will be too quiet in there. She is just very content to explore her mobility in total silence. Although, lately, she has been finding her voice too. The other day she was in her exersaucer bouncing around chewing on her toys and I ran in from the other room because she was screeeeeeeching... only to find her with a huge smile on her face. She has been doing that more and more and each time I think there is something wrong, becasue it is just not like her to make noise! She is "scooting" too, she'll draw her knee up to her belly and plunge forward, usually landing on her head, but doesn't seem to mind. She can go backwards and turn in circles on her belly too. As of yesterday she was rocking back and forth on her hands and knees too. It's all going pretty fast. Anna is very content and happy 99% of the time. I don't know what I did to deserve a baby like her, but I would have taken triplets if they all had her temperament!!


Happy Baby:

No comments: