Next we painted the driveway with chalk and water and brushes. Jack had a blast. Up next maybe... maybe... is some oobleck outside... we'll see. Depends on how much of a mess I'm willing to clean up. Jack's pants took three doses of Spray and Wash, but they did come clean!
5.29.2007
Passing the Time
The warm weather looks like it's finally here to stay. We are outside as much as possible these days just passing the days away. We take walks, swing on the swings, play in the sandbox, play in the tent, dig for worms and make dolly's wormcake. I'm always trying to think of new things to do with Jack, mostly drawing on my memory of what I did with the kids I worked with. Last week we made butterflies with markers, coffee filters and a spray bottle. We added a pipe cleaner and voila!
Next we painted the driveway with chalk and water and brushes. Jack had a blast. Up next maybe... maybe... is some oobleck outside... we'll see. Depends on how much of a mess I'm willing to clean up. Jack's pants took three doses of Spray and Wash, but they did come clean!


Next we painted the driveway with chalk and water and brushes. Jack had a blast. Up next maybe... maybe... is some oobleck outside... we'll see. Depends on how much of a mess I'm willing to clean up. Jack's pants took three doses of Spray and Wash, but they did come clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment