6.03.2007

Anna

What is going on with Anna? She is getting more and more sociable every day. She is practicing using her voice a LOT. The other day I told her she was giving me a headache! She is screeching and laughing and babbling. She is such an easy, easy, happy baby.


She's very agreeable except when she's hungry or tired. When she is hungry, it's time to feed her NOW. She can't wait. Also when she's tired, I'll take her to her cosleeper and start to rock her a bit and poof! her eyes droop and she starts falling asleep. The best thing is that each time Anna wakes from a nap Jack springs up and says, "I hear Anna!" He runs up the stairs, pounding each one as he goes, and bursts in the bedroom and pops his head over the side of the cosleeper and tells Anna, "It's okay," and "Want your pa-ci-FIaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Anna?!?!" She smiles so big and laughs when she sees Jack's face and hears his voice.


She is rolling all over the place too. Front to back and back to front. She was a little houdini at first. I'd put her down on her back on her playmat, go to the bathroom, or get Jack a drink or something, then when I would come back into the room, she'd be on her belly. Finally I caught her in the act and Jack and I cheered her on and she was very proud of herself, smiling very big. Now she'll roll and roll and roll until she gets stopped by a piece of furniture.


Anna is starting to show signs of teething too. I think they will be a little while based on our experience with Jack, but she loves putting anything and everything up to her mouth. The other night in the bath (sink) she was practically standing up and trying to grab the faucet to put in her mouth. She was very determined which just left one half bathed baby and one soaking wet Mom.

No comments: