4.06.2007

Growing like a weed

Every day Anna just looks like she's getting bigger and older. The real "new-ness" is starting to fade....

So far, she is a smiler. She loves it when people talk to her and it just makes her smile right away. Funny ladies at the grocery store, other kids, Jack, bank tellers, etc., etc. Also she has started "talking" or cooing or gurgling or whatever and if I make the same sound back to her she'll make it right back. Today I started laughing and then she laughed, so I laughed again and then she laughed again. It was hilarious. I tried to get some of it on video... it's not very good, she stopped doing the good stuff when I brought out the camera. And you may be able to hear Jack yelling in the background. He wanted to get up from his nap. So he yelled, "Mom-MEEEEEE!!! GET ME UP!!" And, she moves a lot. It's hard to hold a baby and a camera at the same time.

No comments: