Excuse the hair please, it was a bad hair day!
John and I signed Jack up for this playgroup held at the Town Hall every Thursday morning. I stay home and work and John takes Jack away for a blissful hour and a half--- I mean, ummm.... for a very productive time for me...
Last week I went to see what I was missing out on.

Take a guess at what Jack's favorite toys there are...????

Jack drives a woody, with his trusty companion, a "bohhhhhhhhhlllll."

Well, of course you need to gas her up! I was blown away that Jack knew what this was for and knew right where to put it. Those kids are smart!
3 comments:
It's now been 14 days since Jack's last post...
Did you scroll down? Because for some reason two new posts went under the Toddling Tots one....
And The Mama has been sick!!
Ok this is just rediculous. A simple picture will do!
Post a Comment