4.21.2006

uh-oh

If anyone knows where my digital camera is, could you please tell me?!?!?!


11:40 a.m. EST UPDATE:

Just like my retainers, whenever I would tell someone that one was missing, I'd always find it right away. (In junior high I would always throw it away in my brown lunchbag. Later, I would lose it in my bedroom... it was usually under my pillow or on top of my messy dresser. Once it was under the bed and once on the floor of the closet... but I digress) It is as if, subconsciously, I have to admit to the world that I am a Lose-er (not loser). I am someone that loses things-- ALL the time. Okay, so I FOUND the digital camera (next time I ask, tell me to look in John's buttoned inside pocket of his black jacket, which he hardly ever wears). And I expect John to share blame on this one!

Easter update coming soon...

No comments: